The endless boundaries of the ocean inspired the challenge, By lnking resources with people, people with people, We are striving to forget new social values on a global scale!
On behalf of MMS Co., Tokyo, applications are invited from Tanker Officers of all ranks to be a part of our Organisations.
We Offer the Following:
- A 100% double Hull VLCC’s, Aframax, Product and Gas Tanker Vessels
- All vessels are Japanese built with a present average age of five to six years.
- Substantial fleet expansion plan over the next few months. All vessels on charter with leading Oil Majors on a long term (time charter) basis.
- A transparent and a completely compliant work culture with the required shore support at all levels.
- In-house promotion stressed on with all officers being viewed as potential 'Next Rank Holders".
- Opportunities for a well-rounded experience on different type of fleet vessels as well as potential shore openings.
- Enhancement of individual personal skills & capabilities due to adoption of a long term based work philosophy.
- Excellent employment terms and conditions.
- More than merely just "Job" or a "Career", a highly satisfying and a self-motivated work envierment to provide excellence at all levels
We encourage all enquiries from India Seafarers expressing an interest in our Organisation. For an interactive discussion to explore all further possibilities, please contact at the below address:
401, Raheja Plaza, 15/B,
Shah Industrial Estate,
Off Andheri Link Road, Andheri (West),
Mumbai – 400053, India
Tel No. : 91-22-40620100
Fax No: 91-22-66960183/40620110
115, First Floor, Rectangle 1, D-4,
District Centre, Saket,
New Delhi – 110017, India
Tel No.: 011-46017191 / 461368000
Fax No: 011-46136804
For Downloading Our Company’s Application Form : Please Click Here.
Please visit our corporate website (www.meiji-group.com) for a better insight into and to our organisational history, growth, achievements and future expansion plans.